The Women's UpLift Crossback from Moving Comfort is specifically designed for C/D cups. DriLayer® Adapt bottom band moulds to the body moulds to your body for flexible comfort during your run or gym session. Encapsulation/compression technology and perforated, contoured cups provide excellent support and add shape. The sports bra features a J-hook back closure for easy on and off. Cross-back, powermesh straps have been designed to allow extra breathability for when you're working hard.
- Lightweight, perforated contoured cups enhance support and provide maximum shape and modesty
- Cross-back, powermesh straps offer maximum ventilation
- DriLayer® Adapt bottom band molds to the body for a personalised fit with every wear
- J-hook back closure for easier on & off
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.