The Nathan Halo Fire is packed with features that will make your night runs safer. This lightweight, multi-beam, rechargeable headlamp offers over 280 lumens of clean, eye-pleasing light. Two down-angled proximity LED's light the path at your feet, while a powerful spotlight shines ahead. There are five lighting modes â€“ low, medium, high, sprint, & strobe â€“ and the maximum burn time tops out at 22 hours.
- Rechargeable headlamp designed for runners
- 288 lumens with 5 lighting modes
- Run-Right Lightâ„¢ combination of Spotlight & Floodlight
- RunWaveâ„¢ technology to adjust settings touch-free
- Auto-Strobeâ„¢ communicates runner's presence to drivers
- LED: 3 LED's, 288+ max lumens
- Battery: 1500 mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- Minimum USB Charger Amperage: 0.5A
- Water Resistance: IPX4 â€“ Weather resistant
- Adjustable headlamp angle
You may also like....