Leave your phone behind with the New Balance RunIQ smartwatch that lets you run, track and listen untethered. You can GPS track your course and pace, listen to your music, monitor your heartrate and receive and reply to notifications from your phone. The Run IQ even syncs with Strava so you can share your adventures with runners worldwide.
With an impressive 24 hour battery life during typical use and up to 5 hours life with GPS and heart rate monitoring you don’t need to worry about the RunIQ giving up on you on longer runs. It is even waterproof up to 5 ATM, standing up to unexpected downpours and even the quick swim.
- NB RunIQ is an innovative collaboration with Android Wear, Intel and Strava
- Syncs with Strava
- Sync, store and listen to Google Play playlists via Bluetooth™ headphones (Supported by Android™ only. Headphones sold separately)
- Track your course, pace and distance with built-in GPS
- Monitor your heart rate in real time and stay in your target zone
- Track your run time and intervals with one-click lap functionality
- Water resistance up to 5 ATM
- Up to 24-hour battery life with typical use, or up to 5 hours continuous life with GPS and HR monitoring
- Download apps and customize your dashboard
- Get notifications from your phone and reply on the go (when connected via Bluetooth™ or Wi-Fi. Reply feature supported on Android™ phones only)
New Balance is committed to aiding athletes in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means helping professional athletes set records and win medals, or propelling everyday athletes to achieve a new PB, run their first 5K or just to live a more healthy and active lifestyle.
New Balance products are the perfect blend of function and fashion, giving you the performance technology you need and the style you want. And with the help of elite brand ambassadors, such as 10, 000m runner Ross Millington and triathletes Vicky Holland and Alex Yee, the brand works to inspire people all over the world to fall in love with sport.