The New Balance Women's 1080 is a premium neutral-cushioning trainer that offers the ultimate cushioned ride from heel to toe off, with N-Ergy and ABZORB® FL midsole technology cushioning in the heel which provides the most advanced shock absorption and cushioning system.
- N-ERGY - A resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride
- ABZORB® FL - Full-length ABZORB® midsole material with excellent cushioning and energy displacement properties
- Stability Web - Optimal arch support that's both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex
- OrthoLite - High quality cushioned insole which supports the unique structure of the human foot and provides long lasting durability, breathability and cushioning
- Ndurance - Rubber compound for maximum durability in high wear areas of the heel.
- Weight: Approx. 276 grams
New Balance is committed to aiding athletes in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means helping professional athletes set records and win medals, or propelling everyday athletes to achieve a new PB, run their first 5K or just to live a more healthy and active lifestyle.
New Balance products are the perfect blend of function and fashion, giving you the performance technology you need and the style you want. And with the help of elite brand ambassadors, such as 10, 000m runner Ross Millington and triathletes Vicky Holland and Alex Yee, the brand works to inspire people all over the world to fall in love with sport.
You may also like....