The New Balance Women's 1226 is a high mileage trainer for runners who require moderate stability and exceptional cushioning for all their runs. Full Length ABZORB® and N-ERGY provides cushioning with Stabilicore for Support.
- N-ERGY - A resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride.
- Stabilicore - A medial support system that provides an extremely smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
- ABZORB® FL - Full-length ABZORB® midsole material with excellent cushioning and energy displacement properties.
- Stability Web - Optimal arch support that's both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex.
- Ndurance - Rubber compound for maximum durability in high wear areas of the heel.
- OrthoLite - High quality cushioned insole which supports the unique structure of the human foot and provides long lasting durability, breathability and cushioning.
- Lightning Dry - Superior fabric keeps you dry and comfortable by managing moisture transfer.
- Weight: Approx. 296g
About New Balance
New Balance are dedicated in aiding every running enthusiast and athlete in their pursuit of excellence. The perfect products that are the perfect blend of function and fashion, gives you the performance technology you need to set new records, winning medals, or simply achieve a healthier and more active lifestyle.