The New Balance Women's 1226 is a high mileage trainer for runners who require moderate stability and exceptional cushioning for all their runs. Full Length ABZORB® and N-ERGY provides cushioning with Stabilicore for Support.
- N-ERGY - A resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride.
- Stabilicore - A medial support system that provides an extremely smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
- ABZORB® FL - Full-length ABZORB® midsole material with excellent cushioning and energy displacement properties.
- Stability Web - Optimal arch support that's both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex.
- Ndurance - Rubber compound for maximum durability in high wear areas of the heel.
- OrthoLite - High quality cushioned insole which supports the unique structure of the human foot and provides long lasting durability, breathability and cushioning.
- Lightning Dry - Superior fabric keeps you dry and comfortable by managing moisture transfer.
- Weight: Approx. 296g