The New Balance Women's 860 is a versatile road running shoe built for a runner who needs a balance between cushioning, provided by N-ERGY, and support, provided by a dual density Medial Post. Been designed to offer greater ground contact for superior structure and road feel, combined with a sleek upper that utilises a state-of-the-art construction technology.
- N-ERGY - A resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride.
- ABZORB® - Provides enhanced heel and forefoot shock absorption.
- Stability Web - Optimal arch support that's both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex.
- Medial Post - A medial wedge of higher than normal density C-CAP midsole material extending from the heel which provides pronation control.
- ACTEVA LITE - Premium lightweight midsole material which offers superior cushioning and a lower rate of compression set. 12% lighter than ACTEVA and 24% lighter than C-CAP.
- Ndurance - Rubber compound for maximum durability in high wear areas of the heel.
- Weight: Approx. 284g
ABOUT NEW BALANCE
New Balance is committed to aiding athletes in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means helping professional athletes set records and win medals, or propelling everyday athletes to achieve a new PB, run their first 5K or just to live a more healthy and active lifestyle.
New Balance products are the perfect blend of function and fashion, giving you the performance technology you need and the style you want. And with the help of elite brand ambassadors, such as 10, 000m runner Ross Millington and triathletes Vicky Holland and Alex Yee, the brand works to inspire people all over the world to fall in love with sport.