The New Balance Women's 860 is a versatile road running shoe built for a runner who needs a balance between cushioning, provided by N-ERGY, and support, provided by a dual density Medial Post. Been designed to offer greater ground contact for superior structure and road feel, combined with a sleek upper that utilises a state-of-the-art construction technology.
- N-ERGY - A resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride.
- ABZORB® - Provides enhanced heel and forefoot shock absorption.
- Stability Web - Optimal arch support that's both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex.
- Medial Post - A medial wedge of higher than normal density C-CAP midsole material extending from the heel which provides pronation control.
- ACTEVA LITE - Premium lightweight midsole material which offers superior cushioning and a lower rate of compression set. 12% lighter than ACTEVA and 24% lighter than C-CAP.
- Ndurance - Rubber compound for maximum durability in high wear areas of the heel.
- Weight: Approx. 284g