Designed using data to keep you going for as long as possible, the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v10 London Marathon Edition is the ridiculously comfortable running shoe built to thrive over 26.2 miles. With the Fresh Foam midsole, it’s not just soft but has an energetic rebound that will keep you moving smoothly mile after mile after mile.
On top of that it has a soft Hypoknit upper and Ultra Heel for maximum support from every angle. It combines style and substance to form a shoe with levels of comfort that will keep you fresh from Blackheath to The Mall. The streets are yours.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road
- Adjustable lace closure for a customised fit
- Blown rubber outsole provides superior rebound
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Engineered knit synthetic/mesh material
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Ortholite cushion insert designed for unmatched comfort and significant moisture control to combat sweat
- Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit
- 8mm drop
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.