Look good while you train hard with the New Balance Women’s London Marathon Printed Impact Run 3in Short, the high-performance running short guaranteed to give your preparations a boost. Made with NB DRY technology that’s breathable and fast wicking, it will keep you as cool and fresh as possible even when you’re working your hardest. It’s the perfect running companion: lightweight, breathable and a close, but not too tight fit with multiple pockets to keep all the fuel and essentials you might need safe while you run. High impact, high reward.
- Athletic fit designed to rise close to your body and skim the hip and thigh–perfect for active movement with a fit that's not too tight
- Interior drop-in pocket for storing nutrition or keys while jogging
- Invisible zipper pocket on back waistband for added storage
- Low rise sits low on the hip for a stylish active look
- NB DRY fast-drying technology pulls moisture away from your body to help you work out with ease
- Polywoven fabric for a lightweight feel
- 3" Inseam
- Materials: 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex body; 77% recycled polyester/23% spandex trim
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.