The 500v5 is an all-around performer. A streamlined upper provides unwavering support thanks to a resin-print exoskeleton designed for athletes on the prowl. The six-spike Pebax® plate and EVA heel wedge make the 500v5 a versatile choice for athletes competing in multiple events.
A powerful choice for new competitors and multi-disciplined track athletes, the 500v5 provides superior traction, flexibility and durability.
- Shoe category: Spikes
- 6 spike Pebax® plate offers a high-strength thermoplastic polymer outsole with great flexibility and impact resistant properties for long lasting durability
- 6 spike Pebax® plate provides the perfect balance of traction, flexibility and speed
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) heel wedge for added protection
- No-sew material application
- Removable spikes for superior traction
- Standard spike size is 1/4 inch
- Suitable for middle distances and intermediate jumps and hurdles
New Balance is committed to aiding athletes in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means helping professional athletes set records and win medals, or propelling everyday athletes to achieve a new PB, run their first 5K or just to live a more healthy and active lifestyle.
New Balance products are the perfect blend of function and fashion, giving you the performance technology you need and the style you want. And with the help of elite brand ambassadors, such as 10, 000m runner Ross Millington and triathletes Vicky Holland and Alex Yee, the brand works to inspire people all over the world to fall in love with sport.
You may also like....