Designed using data to keep you running for as long as possible, the New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam 1080v10 Wide is the comfortable running shoe you’ve been longing for. Now with the Fresh Foam X midsole, it’s not just softer but has a more energetic rebound that will help you to keep on moving mile after mile after mile. On top of that it has a soft Hypoknit upper and Ultra Heel for maximum support all the way around. Specially designed for women with wider feet, the 1080v10 Wide combines style and substance to form a shoe with levels of comfort that will keep you fresh from start to finish and let you train for longer than ever before.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole provides superior rebound
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Engineered knit
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Ortholite Sockliner
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper
- Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.