The New Balance Women's 1226 is a high mileage trainer for runners who require moderate stability and exceptional cushioning for all their runs. Full Length ABZORB® and N-ERGY provides cushioning with Stabilicore for Support.
- N-ERGY - A resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride.
- Stabilicore - A medial support system that provides an extremely smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
- ABZORB® FL - Full-length ABZORB® midsole material with excellent cushioning and energy displacement properties.
- Stability Web - Optimal arch support that's both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex.
- Ndurance - Rubber compound for maximum durability in high wear areas of the heel.
- OrthoLite - High quality cushioned insole which supports the unique structure of the human foot and provides long lasting durability, breathability and cushioning.
- Lightning Dry - Superior fabric keeps you dry and comfortable by managing moisture transfer.
- Weight: Approx. 296g
New Balance is committed to aiding athletes in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means helping professional athletes set records and win medals, or propelling everyday athletes to achieve a new PB, run their first 5K or just to live a more healthy and active lifestyle.
New Balance products are the perfect blend of function and fashion, giving you the performance technology you need and the style you want. And with the help of elite brand ambassadors, such as 10, 000m runner Ross Millington and triathletes Vicky Holland and Alex Yee, the brand works to inspire people all over the world to fall in love with sport.
You may also like....