Turn heads in our New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v9. Engineered with a full-length Fresh Foam midsole, we've updated the stylish women's running shoe with data collected from real runners. Plus, details like a modern double jacquard upper and a comfortable Ortholite® insole help provide stylish mile-after-mile comfort.
- Women's Fresh Foam – Soft & Smooth
- Type: Cushioning
- Weight: 254 grams (9.0 oz)
- Ideal use: Road Running
- Gait type: Neutral
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Bootie construction for a custom like fit
- Engineered mesh
- No-sew material application
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Laser-engraved Fresh Foam midsole features cushioning that’s more substantial than its predecessors
- New Ultraheel offers a more precise and comfortable fit
- Double jacquard mesh upper and bootie construction provide comfort and support
- Durable blown rubber outsole has pressure-mapping colors to indicate zones of impact
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.