New Balance Womens Fuelcell Supercomp Pacer Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
With a low to the ground design and Energy Arc carbon plate technology, this nimble shoe is ready to tear up the streets. A full-length autoclaved Fuelcell compound midsole brings excellent cushioning and ultra responsiveness, perfect for storing energy at footstrike for an explosive toe off. The carbon fibre plate creates torsional support and rigidity, starting at the midfoot and into the forefoot to help keep you on your toes for a fast, smooth experience come race day. Constructed to be as lightweight as possible, the upper is entirely stripped down to the mesh, with breathability holes built in for ventilation and comfort.
- Use: Road running
- Upper: Stripped down to the mesh for lightweight breathability
- Midsole: Full-length autoclaved Fuelcell compound, ultra responsive
- Energy Arc carbon fibre plate: Creates torsional rigidty and stability
- Low to the ground, nimble shoe
- Built for enhanced energy return; storing at footstrike for explosive toe off
- Breathabilty holes for ventilation and comfort
- Highly efficient
- Fit: Standard
- Heel drop: 8mm
- Weight: 156g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
More about this brand
New Balance is committed to aiding athletes in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means helping professional athletes set records and win medals, or propelling everyday athletes to achieve a new PB, run their first 5K or just to live a more healthy and active lifestyle. New Balance products are the perfect blend of function and fashion, giving you the performance technology you need and the style you want. The brand works to inspire people all over the world to fall in love with sport.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.