Focus on your finishing kick in the lightweight design of Nike Aeroswift Men's Running Shorts, giving cool comfort when your pace heats up. Have easy access to your racing essentials with the lined internal pockets and stay cool with the sweat-wicking Dri-FIT fabric liner.
- Nike Aeroswift technology delivers exceptional mobility and lightweight comfort
- Engineered knit waistband keeps you cool and comfortable
- Multiple pockets embedded in the waistband secure small items
- Hem and side seams are bonded to move smoothly against your skin
- 2" inseam with split leg construction allows for optimal range of motion
- Liner with zoned mesh increases airflow
- 100% POLYESTER
- Dri-FIT: Dri-FIT fabric is a versatile sweat management solution. It helps pull perspiration away from the skin to the surface of the garment where it evaporates, helping athletes stay dry and comfortable.
Nike Aeroswift technology delivers exceptional mobility and lightweight comfort
Engineered knit waistband keeps you cool and comfortable
Multiple pockets embedded in the waistband secure small items
Hem and side seams are bonded to move smoothly against your skin
2" inseam with split leg construction allows for optimal range of motion
Liner with zoned mesh increases airflow
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....