- Nike VaporKnit technology delivers exceptional mobility and lightweight comfort.
- Nike Flyvent waistband keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Split hem offers optimal mobility.
- Back yoke is perforated to help enhance breathability.
- External back right pocket has a zipper to securely store small items and a vapor barrier to help guard items from sweat.
- 4" inseam offers coverage and natural range of motion.
- 100% POLYESTER
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....