The Nike Cheyenne Vapor 2 Running Backpack holds all your gear without adding extra bulk. This functional and breathable backpack is designed to increase stability and comfort while providing protective storage thanks to the flash face fabric. As well as being fully reflective to help keep you seen on those longer winter nights.
- Face fabric is fully reflective
- Adjustable harness for a comfortable, customized fit
- Nike Aerospan back panel allows airflow for added breathability and comfort
- Nike Hypervoid material at front and back for enhanced stability
- Dual-zip main compartment with interior laptop sleeve and mesh pockets for specialized storage
- Zip pocket at base for separate shoe or wet/dry storage
- Holds 70 ounce hydration reservoir
- Packable rain cover in top zip pocket
- Dimensions: 20" H x 12.5" W x 5.5" D
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.