The lightweight Nike Cheyenne Vapor Running Backpack holds gear without adding extra bulk. Functional and breathable, this backpack is designed to increase stability and comfort while providing protective storage.
- Adjustable harness for a comfortable, customizable fit
- Nike Aerospan back panel allows airflow for added breathability and comfort
- Nike Hypervoid material at front and back for enhanced stability
- Dual-zip main compartment with interior laptop sleeve and mesh pockets for specialized storage
- Zip pocket at base for separate shoe or wet/dry storage
- Removable and adjustable media player pocket so tunes can come along
- Big enough to hold 70 ounce hydration reservoir
- Packable rain cover in top zip pocket
- Dimensions: 20"H x 12.5"W x 5.5"D
- Materials: Body: 67% nylon/33% polyester. Lining: 90% nylon/10% polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....