The Nike Epic Run Women's Running Capris boast a tight, supportive fit plus sweat-wicking fabric with ventilation features for comfort over any distance. Dri-FIT mesh inserts on the back of the knees offer enhanced breathability in this high-heat zone. Thanks to the Dri-FIT fabric the Epic also wicks sweat away from your body to the fabric's surface, allowing it to quickly evaporate, keeping you dry and comfortable. The fitted, streamlined design conforms to the shape of your body and reduces bulk giving you a great range of motion. The fabric contains a higher spandex content than traditionally used in Nike Running tights, resulting in a softer touch and a thicker, more supportive feel.
- A secure zippered pocket on the center-back and two internal drop-in pockets offer multiple storage options for small items like keys, iDs and earbuds.
- 17.5" inseam for just the right amount of coverage
- Dri-FIT crepe gusset lining to help you stay dry and comfortable while reducing chafing
- Wide elastic waistband with an internal drawcord for a personalized fit
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 86% polyester (50% recycled)/14% spandex. Lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.