The Nike Elite Running HYP Compression Running Socks deliver support with an over-the-calf fit and advanced compression technology. Sweat-wicking fabric and mesh panels provide enhanced ventilation and comfort.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Snug, compression fit for support and comfort
- Mesh panels for ventilation
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability in high-wear areas
- Left/right specific for enhanced fit
- Low-friction construction for reduced abrasion over the heel and toes
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 100% textile
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....