It’s every runner’s dream to be ahead of their time, now, with the Nike Future Fast 7in Short, you will be. Every detail has been designed to make you as fast as possible: the Nike Flex fabric is super stretchy, giving you the biggest range of movement possible; its Dri-FIT technology keeps you dry and fresh even when you’re working your hardest; several areas of mesh optimise ventilation throughout; and it’s a slim fit, so it hugs your legs while you run. On top of that it has eye-catching reflective detailing to ensure that you don’t go unseen on those dark nights. Your run is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body, helping you get the most out of your performance without getting in your way. It combines with Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry, comfortable and focused on your run.
- Mesh at the inseam and lower panels helps keep air moving, so you stay cool when your run heats up.
- Little details like the pinwheel at the leg and reflective graphics are inspired by the study of velocity and speed.
- Slim fit for a tailored feel
- Reflective details
- Body: 80% polyester/20% spandex. Panels: 88% polyester/12% spandex. Side Pockets: 100% recycled polyester. Waistband: 66% nylon/34% spandex
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.