Keep yourself hydrated throughout a race or long distance training session with the Nike Lightweight Hydration Belt 2 bottle. With two easy to grab bottles stowed away in a lightweight belt, the Hydration belt is a must have for long distance runs.
- No-look click-in bottles/Two 6oz containers are easy to grab, click securely in and out of holsters
- Stretch padded belt/Comfortable no-bounce fit helps prevent rubbing and chafing
- Running race number holder with toggles/Easy on and off access
- Storage pouch with segmented internal pocket/Holds iPod (or other music player), keys, I.D, gel, gloves, or other essentials
- I.D. tag/Personalization and identification
- High contrast pattern and embroidered Swoosh design trademark/Visible brand recognition
- Fits waist size range 18â€�-42â€�, 45.7cm-106.6cm
- Contents: (40%) nylon (30%) rubber (15%) polyester (10%) eva (5%) pu
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.