Keep yourself hydrated throughout a race or medium distance training session with the Nike Lightweight Running Hydration Pack. With an adjustable padded belt designed to stay in place while you run, and a storage compartment for additional space for nutritional products, the Pack is a must have for medium distance runs.
- Dual-adjustable padded belt/Designed to stay in place and help prevent uncomfortable rubbing and chafing
- Audio/Nike+ compatible/Holds iPod and Nike+ transmitter (or other music player), routes cords to keep them out of your way
- Storage compartment/Holds iPod (or other music player), keys, I.D., gel gloves, or other essentials
- I.D. tag/Personalization and identification
- High contrast pattern and Swoosh design trademark/Visible brand recognition
- 16oz/473ml Capacity
- Fits waist size range 18â€�-42â€�, 45.7cm-106.6cm
- Contents: (55%) nylon (15%) polyester (10%) eva (7%) pe (5%) pu
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....