The mens Nike Free 3.0 v5 are a perfect all-round shoe for those runners looking for a minimalist heel to toe drop. The shoe gives you a natural running feel, helping you to run much more efficiently. Despite being a minimalist shoe, Nike does not compromise on performance. You certainly will feel ’free’ in these popular shoes from Nike.
For those looking for a shoe that is leaning towards the barefoot running style but still offers a touch of rigidity, then this is the perfect shoe for you. Made from durable yet lightweight fabrics, this shoe will allow you to perform to your maximum capacity at all times.
- Inner sleeve made with engineered mesh for a dynamic, sock-like fit that hugs the foot and allows for easy on and off
- Flywire cables support midfoot for an adaptive fit
- Fused Phylite midsole for an ultra-lightweight, resilient ride
- Deep flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Diagonal cuts through the arch for flexibility and foot strength
- Strategically placed carbon rubber on the outsole for enhanced durability
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.