- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Elastic waistband with drawcord for a snug, comfortable fit
- Built-in briefs with mesh lining for breathability
- Laser-perforated side panels for ventilation
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Zip pockets at side and back for secure, small-item storage
- Vented hem for a full range of motion
- 28cm inseam based on size medium
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 86% polyester/14% elastane. Upper front lining: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Upper back lining: Dri-FIT 80% polyester/20% elastane. Lower lining: Dri-FIT 84% polyester/16% elastane.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.