The Nike Men's 2" Racing Shorts allows you to focus on your speed with a lightweight design. Their sweat-wicking Dri-FIT fabric liner provides optimal cooling and a lined back pocket gives easy access to your racing essentials.
- Lightweight Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- 2" inseam enhances your range of motion as you run
- Bonded seams reduce distractions and provide a clean finish
- Jersey and mesh fabric liner offers ventilated support
- Reflective elements remain visible on low-light runs
- Elastic waistband with drawcord personalizes your fit
- Mesh inner waistband ventilates for cool comfort
- 100% Polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.