The Nike Men's 5" Racing Shorts are designed to give you supreme comfort from mile 1 to done. Built-in briefs and an elastic waistband give you secure support while mesh keeps you cool so you can run without limits.
- Stretch Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Built-in briefs enhance support and coverage
- Zippered pocket on back-right hip secures your small items
- 5" inseam provides excellent range of motion
- Elastic waistband with drawcord personalizes your fit
- Reflective elements remain visible in low light
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....