Designed for total run comfort, the Nike 9" Phenom 2-in-1 Men's Running Shorts are constructed with ultra-lightweight, sweat-wicking fabric with built-in briefs to keep you dry and supported. A longer inseam with laser perforation provide coverage that breathes.
- Stretch-woven Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Built-in compression shorts move with you as you run
- Zippered pocket keeps your small items secure
- Laser-cut perforations enhance breathability to help keep you cool
- 9" inseam based on size medium
- Elastic waist with inner drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Reflective elements remain visible in low light
- Body: Dri-FIT 86% polyester/14% spandex. Lining: Dri-FIT 84% recycled polyester/16% spandex. Gusset/center front lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester. Center back lining: Dri-FIT 80% recycled polyester/20% spandex..
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.