The Nike Menâ€™s 9 inch Phenom 2-in-1 Shorts are made with the Dri-FIT fabric, which is designed to wick moisture away from the body, keeping you dry and comfortable. For better air flow the side panels are laser- perforated. With built-in stretch boxer briefs they give better freedom and movement, also giving great support.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a snug, comfortable fit
- Built-in stretch boxer briefs for support and freedom of movement
- Laser-perforated side panels for ventilation
- Vented hem for full range of motion
- Back zip pocket for secure small-item storage
- 7" inseam based on size medium
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 86% polyester/14% spandex. Side panels and back lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester. Front lining: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Lower lining: Dri-FIT 84% polyester/16% spandex
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.