The Nike 9" Printed Distance Men's Running Shorts are made with a longer inseam and built-in briefs for extended coverage and support. Sweat-wicking fabric helps keep you dry and side mesh stripes provide excellent airflow from start to finish.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Built-in briefs for lightweight support
- Side mesh stripes for breathability
- Allover graphic pattern for bold style
- Inseam gusset for natural range of motion
- Side pockets and interior small-item pocket at back waist for versatile storage
- 9" inseam based on size medium
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 88% polyester/12% spandex. Lining/mesh: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.