Nike Dri-FIT AeroReact Men's Running Short-Sleeve Shirt is made with Dri-FIT fabric that senses sweat vapor and adjusts accordingly. When you heat up, its fibers open to help keep you cool. Then as the mercury drops, the fibers constrict to lock in warmth. Printed back neck tape provides durability and the small pocket on the left hip stores small items.
- Nike AeroReact technology helps you maintain optimal temperature
- Dri-FIT fabric reacts to sweat vapor and adjusts accordingly
- Articulated seams map the natural contours of your body
- Small pocket on the left hip
- Printed back neck tape
- Raglan sleeves for excellent range of movement
- Slim fit reduces bulk to help eliminate distractions
- Tonal stripes are cross dyed into the fabric
- Nike AeroReact garments use fibers that open in sync with your bodyâ€™s output of sweat vapor to increase breathability, then close back up as you cool down
- 78% Polyester, 22% Nylon
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.