Run your best with the essential comfort of Nike Dri-FIT Contour Men's Running Short-Sleeve Shirt. Its body-mapped design is knit with mesh that increases airflow where you heat up most so you can move along your route in comfortable coverage.
- Dri-FIT mesh fabric is knit from loose to tight for zoned breathability
- Loop on center back helps keep cords in place while running
- Mesh opens up down the middle back for optimal ventilation.
- Back neck tape for durability.
- Reflective details enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- Crew-neck design provides a flattering, non-restrictive fit.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.