For warm weather runs, Nike Dri-FIT Cool Stripe Tailwind Crew Men's Running Shirt keeps you dry, cool and comfortable in a lightweight, sweat-wicking design that features an allover stripe print.
- Highly breathable fabric helps keep you cool and dry
- Flat seams move smoothly against your skin
- Zip back-hip pocket secures your small items
- Flatlock seams limit chafing for long-lasting comfort
- Bonded shoulder seams provide lightweight durability
- Back neck loop helps keep cords in place while running
- Reflective details remain visible on low-light runs
- Allover stripe print offers a smooth fit and feel
- 85% Polyester 15% Cotton
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....