Nike Men's Power Essential Running Tight offers full-length coverage with a tight and supportive fit. The sweat-wicking Dri-FIT technology, mesh ventilation and adjustable waistband keep you feeling comfortable and secured to challenge your pace.
- Dri-FIT technology
- Elastic waistband and drawcord secure your fit
- Zippered leg hems allow for easy on and off
- Zippered hip pocket provides secure small-item storage
- Flatlock seams move smoothly against your skin
- Reflective details remain visible in low-light conditions
- Back knee mesh enhances ventilation
- 92% POLYESTER, 8% SPANDEX
- Dri-FIT Technology:
- A high-performance, microfiber, polyester fabric that moves sweat away from the body and to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT keeps athletes dry and comfortable.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....