The Nike Dri-FIT Fleece Men's Running Top features stretch fabric that pulls sweat away from the skin and long raglan sleeves for a comfortable fit that moves with you and keeps you covered in cold conditions.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Crew neck with interior taping for a comfortable fit
- Raglan sleeves for natural range of motion
- Flat seams to minimize irritation caused by chafing
- Rib cuffs with thumbholes for coverage and a snug fit that stays put
- Zip pocket at back for secure small-item storage
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 53% lyocell/39% polyester/8% spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....