The Men's Dri-FIT Knit Running Top from Nike offers a 1:1 fit thanks to the soft, seamless fabric with curved design lines. Engineered side panels also feature on this garment in order to cool you down when things heat up on the road, track or trail, and Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin to help you stay dry.
- Dri-FIT technology
- Knit-in ventilation adds zoned cooling
- Slightly curved design lines deliver great range of movement
- Slim fit reduces bulk to help eliminate distractions
- Raglan sleeves provide excellent range of motion
- Management loop on the centre-back helps keep cords in place while running
- Reflective details remain visible in low-light conditions
- Body: Dri-FIT 160g. 61% polyester 39% nylon
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.