The Nike Racing Men's Running Singlet is made with Dri-FIT fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable. Flatlock seams move smoothly against your skin so you stay dry, comfortable and focused on your speed whether you're racing a 5K or marathon.
- Minimalist design eliminates distractions on your most important runs
- No-cling Dri-FIT fabric helps you stay cool, dry and comfortable
- Bonded shoulder seams feel smooth against your skin as you move
- Shaped bottom hem provides a comfortable racing fit
- Reflective details remain visible in low-light conditions
- Chevron graphic is screen printed on the chest
- Flatlock seams move smoothly against your skin
- 100% Polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.