Nike Dri-FIT Shield Men's Running Tights provide lightweight wind and water resistance with Dri-FIT fabric that has a PU-laminated overlay that covers the front of the leg and knees.
- Zoned Shield construction offers wind and water resistance
- Breathable Dri-FIT jersey helps keep you dry and stretches for mobility
- Low-profile elastic waistband for zero distractions
- Full-length silhouette provides great coverage and warmth
- Zippers at the leg hems for easy on and off
- Materials: 88% polyester / 12% spandex
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.