The Nike Men's Dri-FIT Knit Running Top features soft, seamless fabric with curved design lines for a 1:1 fit. Its engineered side panels cool you down when things heat up on the road, track or trail.
- Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin to help you stay dry
- Knit-in ventilation adds zoned cooling
- Slightly curved design lines deliver great range of movement
- Slim fit reduces bulk to help eliminate distractions
- Raglan sleeves provide excellent range of motion
- Management loop on the center-back helps keep cords in place while running
- Reflective details remain visible in low-light conditions
- Body: Dri-FIT 160g. 61% polyester 39% nylon
- This high-performance, microfibre, polyester fabric wicks sweat away from the body and moves it to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....