The Nike Menâ€™s Dri-Fit Wool Crew is natural and warm. Natural wool fibres give excellent insulation and on the underarm gussets and inner collar the brushed jersey fabric feels soft against the skin. The Dri-FIT fabric is designed to keep you dry as it wicks moisture away from your body, giving you further comfort.
- Flat seams for reduced irritation caused by chafing Back neck tape with repeat Nike Running trademark print for durability
- Thumbholes to help keep sleeves in place and for hand warmth
- Dropped hem for enhanced coverage
- Reflectivity for visibility in low light
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 57% polyester/43% wool. Panels: Dri-FIT 80% polyester/20% spandex
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....