The Nike Menâ€™s Dri-FIT Wool Half-Zip is designed to keep you comfortable. The Dri-FIT fabric wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you dry, whilst the lightweight mesh lining offers more air flow keeping you cooler. The seams are flat which help to reduce chafing and the side panelâ€™s increases movement.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Half-zip mock-neck design for custom ventilation and protection from the elements
- Lightweight mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Flat seams to help minimize chafing
- Side panels for enhanced range of motion
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 57% polyester/43% wool. Panels: 80% polyester/20% spandex
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.