The tailored fit of Men's Nike Dry Element Running Top delivers lightweight warmth with sweat-wicking fabric, ergonomic thumbholes in the sleeves and a back mesh panel to keep you cool when your route heats up.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Mesh back panel enhances breathability.
- Ergonomic thumbholes secure the sleeve cuffs over your hands.
- Crew-neck design offers an nonrestrictive fit.
- Design lines follow the natural curve of the body for a tailored fit that moves with your body naturally.
- Reflective details help enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- 88% POLYESTER
- 12% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....