Lightweight and comfortable, the Nike Dri-FIT Element Jacquard Print Half-Zip Men's Running Shirt is made with fabric that keeps sweat off the skin and seams that contour to the body. Strategically placed reflective details enhance visibility to help this soft shirt stand out on a run anytime of day.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Half-zip mock neck for a protective fit
- Reflective elements at chest, sleeves and upper back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Reflective loop at upper back to keep media-player cords out of the way
- Contoured flat-seam construction to minimise chafing
- Allover stripes for modern detail
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 100% polyester
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.