The Nike Men's Element Shield Tights are made with a Dri-FIT fabric that is designed to wick moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry. The fabric is stretchy and a flat seam construction ensures an increase in movement. For an adjustable and comfortable fit the waist is elasticated, with an interior drawcord.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Elastic waist with interior drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Ergonomic flat-seam construction for enhanced range of motion and to help minimize irritation
- Gripper elastic hem with zip vents for easy on and off and a fit that stays put
- Back zip pocket for secure storage of small items
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 88% polyester/12% spandex. Lower leg: Dri-FIT 92% polyester/8% spandex. Overlay: Dri-FIT 100% polyester
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.