The Nike Men's Elite Storm Fit Tech Run Glove is made with Nike's Storm-FIT fabric meaning you are protected from the cold and wind while also gaining thermal insulation. The glove is touch screen compatible and the thumb allows for convenient use of touch screen devices during workouts.
- Touch screen compatible thumb allows for convenient use of touch screen devices during workouts
- Storm-FIT nylon
- Wind and water-resistant
- Key pocket / Secure storage for keys and other small items
- Hook and loop strap closure for optimal fit
- Micro fleece thumb allows for perspiration wipe
- High contrast logo and graphic / Visible brand recognition
- Contents: 87% Polyester, 6% Nylon, 1% Rubber
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.