The Nike Menâ€™s Explore Jacket is a comfortable and durable running jacket. The fabric is Storm-FIT 1 which is designed to keep you dry and comfortable in modest weather. Whilst you are kept dry on the outside, you can also be kept dry on the inside with the Dri-FIT fabric which wicks moisture away from the body. There are several pockets that are available to use, keeping your belongings stored safely.
- Storm-FIT 1 fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable in moderate weather conditions
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Adjustable scuba hood zips up to the chin for warmth and protection from the elements
- Concealed back vent and mesh lining for ventilation and breathability
- Zip pockets at front and sleeve for secure storage
- Elastic cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Fabric: Body: Storm-FIT 100% polyester. Lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.