The Nike Flash Men's Running Vest is reversible with reflective material on one side for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions. With sweat-wicking fabric and laser-cut perforations, this full-zip vest helps you stay comfortable and dry on a run.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Perforations at back to give you enhanced ventilation
- Mock neck with full zip for outdoor coverage and easy on, easy off
- Reversible design with reflective material on one side for a custom look and enhanced visibility in low light
- Bonded zip pockets at sides for secure storage
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 100% polyester
- Machine washable
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.