The Nike Men's Free 5.0 Men's Running Shoe combines the principles of natural motion with cushioning that accommodates every running style. This updated version gets down to basics with less layers on the upper, creating a lightweight fit for an amazingly flexible ride.
- Designed for: race/lightweight
- Ideal use: road running
- No-sew overlays for support and durability without added weight
- Traditional tongue construction to cushion lace pressure
- Minimal sockliner moulds to your foot's curvature for added support and comfort
- Waffle outsole lugs help absorb impact and add responsiveness
- Weight: 230g
- Shoe Category - Race/Lightweight
- Ideal Use - Road Running
- Weight - Approx. 230 grams
- Upper - Lightweight meshes coupled with dynamic flywire offer a breathable and secure lock down while seamless inner booty gives a plush and comfortable fit.
- Midsole - Flex grooves within the Phylon midsole allow the foot to move naturally in multiple directions.
- Outsole - New flex pattern offers 6 directions of motion providing the most flexible outsole to date. Strategically placed rubber lugs for added durability.
- Profile - Inspired by the bare foot, its designed to maximize a foot's natural range of motion while providing protection and cushioning for all runners.
Revered by some of the worlds top athletes and crafted from their Dri-FIT fabric, a lightweight material that wicks away sweat keeping you cool and dry, Nike Running wear gives you the ultimate in style meets technology. Identified by their iconic swoosh Nike Running shoes gives you uncompromising performance, no matter the distance.