The Nike Free RN Distance Men's Running Shoe is ideal for longer runs. Lunarlon cushioning and large hexagonal flex grooves allow a more natural running motion allow you to run comfortably mile after mile. The upper is constructed from single-layer, engineered knit fabric for added breathability.
- Shoe category: Cross training
- Ideal use: Cross training
- Hexagonal flex grooves that offer six points of flexibility
- Lunarlon cushioning system delivers miles of soft responsiveness and support
- Flywire cables integrated with the laces wrap your arch for an adaptive, supportive fit
- Partial inner sleeve wraps your forefoot in breathable comfort
- Deconstructed mesh heel provides support and breathability
- Solid rubber segments under the toe for enhanced traction and durability
- Anatomical heel enables more natural motion
- Weight: 249 grams approx. (men's size 9)
- Offset: 4mm
You may also like....