The Men's Nike Free RN Flyknit Running Shoe brings you miles of comfort with Flyknit constructed upper in a classic silhouette and a newly designed tri-star outsole pattern that adjusts to your foot's every step, delivering support and flexibility.
- Shoe Category: Road Running
- Shoe Type: Neutral
- Strong, lightweight Flyknit upper construction provides a sock-like fit
- Low-profile cushioning and rounded heel encourage natural footstrike
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands with your step for flexible cushioning
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a dynamic midfoot fit
- Notch in the collar allows for easy on and off
- Asymmetrical lacing follows the natural lines of the foot to help reduce lace pressure
- Offset: 8mm Last
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....