Improving upon the LunarEclipse+ 2 with engineered mesh and updated Flywire cables, the Nike LunarEclipse+ 3 Men's Running Shoe provides an ultra-lightweight feel, stability and breathability in a flexible fit.
- Single-layer engineered mesh for ventilation and support where you need it
- Flywire Technology wraps the midfoot for a dynamic, glove-like fit
- Carved-out TPU heel support clip to increase stability and comfort
- Lunarlon cushioning for reduced weight and enhanced flexibility
- Dynamic Support that adapts to your stride for ultimate stability
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fitsole 4 sockliner combines a resilient base with softer foam for plush comfort
- Foam collar for comfort and heel lockdown
- Deep flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Nike+ ready
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.